Tomorrow’s festive celebrations get underway at 11am with the Black Country Radio opening a live stage in the town centre. Last year the celebrations saw over 43,000 people enter the town and it’s hoped that this year will be even bigger!
Wayne Edwards, Chairman of the Halesowen Chamber of Trade and organiser of the day commented: “So many of Halesowen’s businesses have contributed to this years celebrations. We’re so pleased and humbled by the support we get year on year. But unfortunately due to council cutbacks it looked like we were going to come up a little short this year. That was until mFortune, Halesowen’s largest employer stepped forward and made a donation.”
All day tomorrow the town will be filled with live music, street entertainers and stalls in a packed programme featuring:
- Giant Fun Fair
- Christmas Market
- Jordanne Whiley MBE – switching on the lights
- UK singer-songwriter Demi Marriner
- Midlands entertainers Code Red
- Food stalls including the Swing-Grill
- Entertainment provided by Black Country Radio
- Special Guest: Father Christmas
We look forward to celebrating Christmas with you in Halesowen!